- Ensure day-to-day running of the workshop and ensure workshop duties are carried out efficiently.
- Ensure achievement with regards to on-time delivery and ensure the demands of the pump repairing department are met.
- Conduct work activities in a professional manner that reflects positively on the image of the company, and conforms to current Health and Safety legislation, upholding the company’s Health and Safety Policy
- N3 or equivalent; Qualified Fitter/Turner/Millwright
- 5-7 years experience with pump repairs, maintenance, and installation
- Experienced in working on-site, shutdowns, and commissioning
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail: