Will be responsible for both the behind-the-scenes and customer-facing operations of a retail shopping center. Overseeing the daily activities and duties at the retail Centre. Additionally, the Manager is the “face” of the mall, handling customer complaints, public relations and ensuring tenants receive excellent customer service. Ensuring smooth functioning of the shopping mall, facilitating good environment for retailers and pleasant shopping environment for customers.
- 3+ years’ experience in Shopping Centre Management.
- Diploma in Business Administration. Certificate in Shopping Centre Management will be an added advantage.
- Marketing experience in a retail environment.
- Commercial acumen and understanding of retail marketing in particular the drivers of shopping behavior.
- Previous experience with event management will be an added benefit.
- Good people skills to effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals, including retail management, facilities management, security staff, middle management, and more.
- Good organizational skills
- Excel proficiency, with the ability to analyze data.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Driver’s license
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail: