The Project Manager is responsible for all contract matters during the execution of the work, ensuring all obligations of CREO are met. The Project Manager must develop project-wide effective lines of communication and maintain a good working relationship with the Client.
The Project Manager has overall project management responsibility for the delivery of the project in terms of cost, schedule, technical conformance, Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) and quality, ensuring compliance with company and project procedures.
The Project Manager manages difficulties and issues that arise on the project, keeps relevant people informed, and ensures that corrective action is taken when project objectives are not met.
The Project Manager ensures that the project is properly resourced, provides direction and mentorship to project staff, assigns work, supervises activities and coordinates across project interfaces, and is responsible for the daily activities of all aspects of the project in accordance with the responsibility matrix.
- ensure effective handover from business development in relation to kick-off documentation
- ensure overall Project Scope of Services and Scope of Work is performed and project objectives are developed and met
- complete Project Mobilization and arrange Client and internal Project Kick-off Meetings
- manage the timely preparation, approval and effective implementation of the project-specific Project Management Plan (PMP) and Procedures, Instructions and Forms (PIFs)
- plan and authorize Project Mobilization and Demobilization Plans
- authorize project HSSE requirements including Performance Goals, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Process, Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan, HSSE training and monitor HSSE meetings/committees
- develop and implement the Project Execution Strategy, Information Management Plan and Staffing Plan (Where Applicable)
- authorize all project work plans, strategies, methodologies and schedules
- approve and control Project Design Basis, Principal Design Documents, testwork, investigations, surveys, analysis and technical studies
- manage the development and implementation of all Project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Work Packages, cost control systems, and progress and performance monitoring systems
- authorize, monitor and review all project components including administration, document control, project control, purchasing and contractual processes/systems
- manage all project budgets, cost plans, capital cost budgets, capital expenditure and financial and commercial matters
- develop and manage project-specific change and risk management systems
- ensure project requirements for permits, licenses, and regulatory agency approvals are met and up to date
- organize and lead planning sessions, team building workshops and project coordination meetings
- ensure an appropriate review process is implemented for the project including internal and Client project reviews, risk reviews, constructability and independent peer reviews
- oversee and authorize project reports including accident, incident and near miss, monthly progress reports, other technical reports, regular and special project reports
- ensure effective validation and close-out of project including archiving of all relevant data and documentation
- Must have 5 years experience(Mining )
Send you application to: