Skip to content
Project Manager – KRAATZ MARINE (PTY) LTD
- Ensure cost estimates and quotes for prospective clients are done accurately and timeously.
- Ensure timeous quoting on additional works.
- Ensure accurate forecasts and progress at WIP meetings, including cash flow.
- Monitor and report any deviation from forecast or budget timeously in terms of schedule and budget.
- Produce project plans and continuous updating.
- Familiar with terms and conditions of contracts and management thereof.
- Provide technical advice and support to Foremen/Supervisors on interpretation of customer requirements.
- Ensure customer requirements are clearly specified.
- Ensure forecast labour hours and duration are prepared by Project Co-ordinator with the assistance of the Foreman/Supervisor.
- Control labour hours against budgets.
- Control costs against estimates.
- Report any client related difficulties to management.
- Overall coordination and control of project in line with resources, deadlines, profitability, and standards.
- Manage profitability of projects.
- To source and contract in the most cost effective, experienced, and efficient sub-contractor for the specific job.
- Monitor progress, update programmes and manage “catch up” strategies.
- Ensure regular site meetings are held.
- Ensure sub-contractor receives official order prior to commencement of work.
- Check and approve all sub-contractor invoices.
- Keep abreast with performance of sub-contractors.
- Enforcement of Safety and Quality
- Leadership and Management of Discipline
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Industrial/Mining/Ship Repair industry on middle leadership team level
- Qualification in Project Management/Commercial/Technical or equivalent
Closing Date: 30 June 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: