Job Title: Sust. Agriculture Project Management Support Officer – KCOA
Job Grading: D2
Location: Windhoek, Namibia
Reports to: Senior Technical Advisor (STA) – Sustainable Agriculture
Supervises: Agric Staff, Trainees & Interns
A. Overall Objective
The Project Support Coordinator supports the Senior Technical Advisor for Sustainable Agriculture (STASA) in managing the KHSA project in Namibia. He/She reports to the STASA and is responsible for the day-to-day project support coordination and management of project activities of the KHSA project in Namibia.
B. Key duties and responsibilities:
C. Desired Qualifications and Experience
This position requires:
• A university degree in organic agriculture or related fields
• At least 5 years professional experience in a comparable position
• Knowledge of Namibia’s agricultural sector, stakeholders, and appropriate sustainable agriculture practises
• Proven experience of effectively coordinating, managing and delivering development projects
• Experience effectively managing diverse teams and projects
• Experience in the fields of knowledge management and monitoring and evaluation
D. Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Demonstrated written, presentation, communication and organizational skills in English;
• Strong organisational skills including attention to detail, time management and the management of multiple activities simultaneously.
• Ability to produce well-written, accurate and high-quality reports
• Ability to motivate and work with team members which are dispersed across the country
• Must have strong initiative and ability to work independently
• Ability to devise creative, inclusive solutions to complex problems
• Valid driver’s license and ability to operate a 4×4 vehicle
• Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (Microsoft Suite), Online Communication Tools and Social Media;
• Excellent social skills and ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
• Flexibility and willingness to travel when required;
• Capacity and willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed;
• Commitment to deliver professional work of high quality
• Demonstrable understanding of and commitment to the aims and objectives of the NNF.
• Knowledge of German Cooperation Financing would be an advantage
Your application must be addressed to the appropriate person and submitted no later than 17:00 on Monday the 17th of January 2022.
submit to email@example.com – you must title your email in the subject line – Organic Agriculture 2022
Your application should consist of a motivation letter of no more than 2 pages outlining why you are the person for the job and also contain a concise CV.
Other documents may be requested at the shortlisting stage.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For candidate dropping their applications physically, ensure that you have placed your application documents into the right application box at the NNF Head Office in Windhoek.
Please note that physical applications will only be received in normal working hours from 10th of January 2022 up to the 17th of January 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY INVALIDATE YOUR APPLICATION
Queries to Jessica Nowotes HR & Admin Manager Jessica@nnf.org.na
Check Here for Duties & Responsibilities
Leave A Comment