The Production Supervisor must ensure the smooth running of processes on a production floor.
- Overseeing routine production activities.
- Troubleshooting and solving issues that arise on a production floor and ensuring a safe and clean production workspace.
- Ensuring that production processes are in line with company and regulatory requirements.
- Accurately completing all necessary documentation for regulatory compliance.
- Communicating expectations to production team members and evaluating their performance.
- Regularly checking the machinery and checkpoints to ensure safe and efficient workflow.
- Compiling reports about production and providing management with updates.
- Ensuring all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly.
- Grade 12.
- Basic math and accuracy skills.
- Knowledge of HACCP and ISO systems.
- Sound knowledge pertaining to disciplinary initiating procedures.
- Knowledge of the Labour Act and Health and Safety Act.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Occupational Safety Course.
- Two (2) years experience in a leadership position.
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Leave A Comment