Product Pricing and Profitability Manager – IRC216596
at Parkside Independence Avenue, Bisho, Namibia in FNB Namibia Retail Operations
Ends 24 Mar 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To ensure Product and Pricing strategies fit into overall business strategies and provide input into the annual price reviews
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Honours degree in Finance / Actuarial Science
- Experience – 3 to 5 years’ experience in cost analysis, forecasting, pricing, valuations and profitability analysis
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. Closing Date: 24 March 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Windhoek
- Analyse and benchmark FNB value proposition (pricing, rewards, product features) relative to the competition and enhance the product to drive market share growth through developing actionable plans to reach targets
- Compile financial reports that adhere to financial reporting guidelines as set out by FirstRand
- Ensure development and continuous value add improvement to operational processes
- Manages risks in own area of responsibility
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Creates solutions to meet customer demands to deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards
- Provide input into the budget and manage and report on budget usage that reflects delivery of planned work within agreed parameters
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs
- Provide input into the annual price review through conducting detailed pricing and revenue enhancement analysis of transactional and customer data to provide insight into pricing strategies
- Manage and maintain pricing database updates and checks