Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Job Grade: C3
Fixed Term – 4 Months Contract
Purpose of Position
To procure material and services at the right price and quality and maintain availability. Convert Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders in line with agreed forecasts and planning to support business continuity.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics with
- 2-3 Years’ experience in similar field or more than 4 years’ experience in similar field in FMCG environment.
- Procure material and services in line with agreed forecasts and planning goals by reviewing requirements on MRP.
- Ensure stock availability through maintaining supplier contract and print runs.
- Forward all Supplier invoices to Finance in time to ensure timeous payment to Supplier
- Issue, submit and follow up on Commercial Claims with Suppliers.
- Provide information to Procurement Specialist regarding materials to support the optimization of TCO
- Facilitate and timeously process Request for Quotations
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to line manager and relevant stakeholders
- Continuously expedite outstanding and overdue Purchase Orders
- Maintain Vendor Master Data
- Track Supplier Price increase history
Skills and Attributes:
- Assertive communication
- Analytical Skills
- Research Ability
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Computer literate
Closing Date: Friday, 07 October 2022