Purpose of the Job:
To coordinate the procurement function at the Head Office.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Purchase Request Administration
- Quotation Evaluation
- Vendor Database Management
- Secretarial Function
Experience and Qualifications
- A National Diploma in Logistics and Chain Supply Management or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience in the Procurement Industry.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Accounting skills
- Report writing skills
- Organising skills
- Negotiation skills
- Driver’s Licence
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or couriered, hand delivered at NTA Village, Rand Street, Khomasdal (former Rössing Foundation). P. O. Box 70407 Khomasdal. Tel +264 61 2078 550.
Closing Date: 11 March 2022
– The NTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and candidates from designated groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that reference checks and competency assessment tests will be conducted and qualifications will be verified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only certified documents will be accepted. Qualifications obtained from outside Namibia must be evaluated by NQA (Namibia Qualification Authority).
– The NTA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.
Leave A Comment