Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Job Grade: D1
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To support operations by performing strategic procurement functions, managing master data, managing supplier contracts and developing sourcing initiatives to obtain goods and services at the right price, quantity and specifications in line with the organization targets/production demands and ISO standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A degree in Management Logistics or Economics.
- A certificate In Chartered Institute of Purchasing Supply level 4 FMCG will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the procurement field, with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
- SAP Knowledge
- Knowledge of supplier contract management, exchange rates , pricing, procuring methods, ISO and Food Safety Standards.
- Valid Code B driving license
- Manage the procurement of materials and services for operational and maintenance requirements, inline with the agreed forecasts and planning goals.
- Manage optimization of procurement expenditure by analysing and evaluating indirect cost in line with TCO.
- Independently conduct pricing and terms negotiations to extract the maximum possibility value for the business.
- Design, maintain and execute procurement strategies in line with the company strategic objectives
- Develop and monitor business unit specific material sourcing strategies by continuously reviewing current business operations.
- Analyze and review draft supplier contract, agreement on terms and conditions with supplier and sign off once agreement has been reached .
- Negotiate supplier contracts and prices that are not managed by Shared Services Centre Procurement.
- Provide information towards the development of vendor of the vendor data on SAOP in line with Centre of Excellence and Business Unit specific requirements.
- Provide monthly cash flow forecast report to the finance department on expected/forecasted company expenditure.
- Analyse monthly price variance report and forward to Finance department
- Assertive communication
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical ability
- Computer literacy
Closing Date : 06 June 2022