Purpose of the position:
To mix and prepare all juices, by products and yoghurt according to recipes, production plan ISO standards and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Ensure that pre-production care occurs before production runs
- Check that tanks are marked to eliminate packaging of wrong products
- Collection, mixing and recording of juices, by-products, and yoghurt according to production plan and ISO standards
- Coordinate and administer the smooth running of the mixing and blending process
- See to it that mixing of standardized milk occurs correctly and process is followed step-by-step.
- Check that all step controls are done of all mixed products
- FIFO and LIFO should be done daily
- Taking of samples to laboratory for chemical and micro testing
- See to it that sampling occurs as per sampling plan or lab request – bottles marked correctly.
- Deliver on product quality is maintained
- Submit records of all milk received from pasteurizing operator, in holding tanks
- Keep all CIP/COP records
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Maintain a state of constant personal hygiene
- Adhere to operational requirements when needed to work overtime or weekends
- Maintain maximum safety by adhering to Company safety standards and procedures
- Responsible to ensure that working area is clean and tidy
- Adhere to hygiene and that it is in line with HACCP
- Grade 12
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Basic Dairy Course, Health & Safety Training
- GMP / HACCP understanding will be an advantage
Skills and Attributes:
- Written Communication
- Pro-Active Thinking
- Attention to detail
Closing Date: 01 March 2022
Where can I apply?for the job
Good Day respective.
Am unam drop out student due to to financial reasons. Kindly looking for any type of job requiring a grade 12 certificate(passed) So that I can be able to fund for my studies next year.
Your effort will be highly appreciated