Process Engineer – IRC212647
at 130 Independence Avenue , , Windhoek, Namibia in Namibia BG
Ends 31 Jan 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To ensure business value through the optimal integration of policies, processes, people and technology by proactively analysing, researching, designing, and implementing efficient and effective business process solutions to achieve our business objectives.
experience and qualifications
- B.Eng, BSC Eng or equivalent qualification. Recognized Process Analysis/Optimisation certification (Six Sigma) or similar.
- Experience in facilitating workshops with business users in order to gather requirements, generate ideas and validate designs.
- Must have at least 3 years process engineering experience, involved with assessing, mapping and optimizing business processes.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying formal business process modelling or business analysis methodologies.
- Root cause analysis experience.
- An understanding of Change Management and its importance in business process transformation.
- Knowledge of and exposure to Business Process engineering, Workflow / Workflow management / Process automation.
- Business process management and associated modeling tools, processes and methodologies.
- Experience in project managing process improvement/enhancement projects.
- Identify and implement process improvements (Cost Savings or efficiency improvements).
- Maintain a high standard of exceptional service that meets customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Process design development and enhancements within the business to ensure resource and operational alignment with business strategies and optimise processes to execute business case benefits. Ensure that process changes are measured so that unit cost calculations and turnaround times are accurate (Time standards calculated).
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative, audit requirements and internal policies.
- Provide handover to the relevant execution team responsible for delivering on approved initiative / project, including training, where relevant.
- Investigate, analyse and develop opportunities into comprehensive business cases with a strong emphasis on efficiency gains, cost savings, improved quality and / or customer experience by developing presentations and present business cases to business stakeholders in order to formalise into a prioritised project / initiative. Optimise processes to execute business case benefits by Ensure that process changes are measured so that unit cost calculations and turnaround times are accurate (Time standards calculated).
- Perform Root Cause Analysis where we experience process breakdowns and develop countermeasures.
- Ensure that process changes are measured so that unit cost calculations and turnaround times are accurate (Time standards calculated) to continuously identify opportunities to improve the process and ensure quality of delivery are obtained Identifying key metrics for measurement after implementation.
- Deliver on process change identified or requested by business.
- Identify key metrics for measurement after implementation and report on the results.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Participate and contribute to a development culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared.