Our client is looking for a Portfolio Manager that will mainly be responsible for creating and managing investment allocations for clients. One of their clients is a multinational business that provides inventive investment solutions and operates in countries such as Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Develop reports on investment performance and activity.
- Maintaining new and existing client relationships, including informing clients of market conditions, updating them on investment research and economic trends, and meeting with them to discuss their portfolio performance and investment objectives
- Creating an Investment Policy Statement, describing the clients’ investment objectives.
- Deciding the appropriate risk levels for clients based on time frames, risk preferences, return expectations, and market conditions.
- Assessing the performance of investment portfolios and ensuring compliance with standards set by regulatory organisations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in economics, finance or accounting.
- 2 or more years in professional portfolio management experience.
- CFA or CA.
CVs with relevant supporting documents can be forwarded to: