Portfolio Analyst – IRC214497
at 130 Independence Avenue , , Windhoek, Namibia in Namibia BG
Ends 24 Feb 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
The incumbent will be required to maintain and control exposures by assisting the Credit Portfolio Managers both on the OCM (Ongoing Credit Management) and ORM (Ongoing Risk Management) portfolios as may be determined from time to time. Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changes are key in this role.
experience and qualifications
Grade 12, with 3 years in experience in banking credit environment B anker’s Examinations or Banks in house credit related courses or modules are an advantage. 3 Years experience in a sales role.
Closing Date: 24 February 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Windhoek
- Monitor and control the daily refers in the OCS queues – to minimize possible losses
- Liaise with PM’s with regard to the refers – to minimize possible losses
- Follow up diary on daily basis – see if promises to pay are met.
- Manage triggered accounts – to minimize possible losses
- Manage arrear loans – to collect arrears and normalize accounts
- Monitor/manage/close dormant accounts – to minimize possible losses
- Monitor and manage the categorization of accounts within portfolio- to minimize possible losses
- Attend to the renewal of expired facilities within portfolio – for audit purposes & review affordability of expired facilities.
- Assist Portfolio Managers with day to day administration of portfolio
- Manage various reports on system – controlling for audit purposes