Reporting to the Warehouse Controller, the incumbent will be required to:
- Accurate Picking of Stock items against picking slips.
- Organize Stock items received to streamline picking.
- Organize stock to optimize effective work space.
- Perform stock rotation on a regular basis.
- Report all damaged stock and variances of stock items.
- Confirm pickings and rectify any discrepancies.
- Assist with monthly stock taking.
- Do general Housekeeping in the warehouse.
- General cleaning duties on the premises or Demand chain area.
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations.
- Adherence to company policies, procedures, Standing Operating Procedures and methods.
- Grade 12
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and write (English)
- Be prepared to work night shift and on Saturdays if and when required
Please mail application letter, CV and certified copies of documents to
Closing Date: 22 February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.