We are seeking an experienced and responsible Pharmacist for our client.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of the Pharmaceutical.
- Be a highly motivated individual who is responsible, punctual, and can work independently.
- Be an individual who reflects a professional image to all customers (external and internal).
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience (Word and Excel) is essential.
- Be flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Have experience in professional and quality management as well as pharmaceutical audits.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be Fluent in English.
- A driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Need to possess a BPharm Degree from a recognized institute, with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- MUST be registered with the Health Profession Council of Namibia.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical wholesale environment will be an advantage.
- Namibian Citizens will get a preference.
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Am 29 years man looking for jobs either for volunteering or for contract in Namibia. you can contact me at 0813267884 am having grade 12 certificate