Skip to content
Personal Lines Claims Negotiator – OLD MUTUAL NAMIBIA
- End-to-end negotiation and settlement of claims pre-litigation;
- Continuous engagement with brokers and clients re the status and progress of claims;
- Processing of claims payments;
- Quality service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction in line with quality and performance standards;
- Build positive customer relations and solve or escalate customer queries and complaints;
- Contribute to the service culture which builds rewarding relationships;
- Identify and report on Claims process issues to minimize fraud; and
- Collaborate and work with the Claims team to deliver required service levels.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Brokers;
- Accepts and lives the company values;
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts;
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills;
- Adheres to service and quality standards; and
- Performs quality checks on own work.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Namibian Citizenship;
- Grade 12; more than 25 points
- Be a holder of a degree from a recognised institution
- 1- 2 Years’ experience in personal negotiating field;
- Relevant short term insurance qualification will be an added advantages e.g. COP;
- Previous short term underwriting experience (preferred);
- Must be detail and quality orientated.
- Computer literacy and good numeric skills are essential;
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills;
- High energy levels and a team player ;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Afrikaans and English speaking/writing & communicating; and
- Excellent communicator with a passion for customer service and relationship building.
Closing Date: 24 March 2022
The company ONLy accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: