Applications are welcome from suitably qualified candidates for the following job vacancies:
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA) \ EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (TO THE CEO)
JOB GRADE: C4
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB (SUMMARY)
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the CEO, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
This is a true PA / Executive Assistant role supporting the CEO in his daily tasks.
You will be required to provide the highest standards of support to the CEO.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good organisational and time management skills
• The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative
• Honesty and reliability
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a personal assistant to a CEO
Tertiary education in frontline, administration and / or secretarial diploma(s) will be an advantage
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
• Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
• Organising events and conferences
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Typing, mpiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
• Collating and filing expenses
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the CEO e.g., Conducting research
• Any ADHOC Task assigned by the CEO
Submit your CV (PDF/Word) together with a copy of your ID, Driver’s licence & qualification(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook applications will not be opened or viewed.
See Rent-A-Drum website for more detailed descriptions of vacancies https://www.rent-a-drum.com.na
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date: 23/02/2022