To provide an effective secretarial function to the Executive and Management team, thus ensuring organisational effectiveness and client satisfaction
- To provide an effective secretarial function to the Executive and Management team, thus ensuring organisational effectiveness and client satisfaction
- Is attentive in essential organisational tasks. Attention to detail to ensure smooth operation of the office.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet expectations in a proactive way.
- Ability to make independent and correct decisions within mandate.
- Show ability to consult with internal and external stakeholders in order to find solutions to administrative challenges.
- Strong team focus.
- Treat internal and external stakeholders with courtesy and sensitivity. Ability to meet customer expectations.
- Strong knowledge and application of business administrative activities
- Showing a strong ability to maintain excellent stakeholder relationships.
- Showing a can-do attitude.
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Maintains a task/project checklist which is readily accessible.
- Proactively seeks clarification when necessary
- Uses time and resources productively to complete assigned tasks
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Namibian Citizenship;
- Grade 12 with min 21 points;
- Bachelor Of Business Management
- 2-3 Years relevant experience;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Strong administrative skills.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Detail-Oriented, Find Solutions
- Proactive Approach
- Stakeholder Relationships
Closing Date: 29 January 2022