PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To control overall operations of the Perishables department by maintaining fresh produce, hygiene and food safety standards and promoting excellent customer service in order to achieve profitability.
- Utilize the available resources effectively to attain monthly budgeted turnover results for the department
- Implement proper control mechanism in order to achieve budgeted shrinkage and waste targets.
- Responsible for the effective preparation for he stoke take and liaise with the Administrative controller during such stock taking preparations.
- Control the stock rotation process
- Control the overall quality of products and expired stock
- See to it that the appropriate stock is available and prepared timeously
- Plan and schedule employees working hours for the week
- Provide on the job training for sales assistants
- Ensure that a speedy and effective service is rendered to customers and attend to customer queries
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Perishables environment , with at least 1 year supervisory experience
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Friendly personality and customer orientated
- Planning and organising capabilities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong people management skills
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: