PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for the effective, efficient, and timeous review of the employee information and working hours, calculating wages, preparing, and processing employees’ payments, investigating and resolving payroll issues and maintain accurate payroll records regarding salary pay and benefits in the line with strict company and regulatory compliance standards in order to manage the company budget and expense to improve payroll system and increase payroll service performance.
- Effective payroll administration and processing.
- Time and Attendance system administration and reporting.
- 3rd party benefits administration and liaison.
- Policy and benefits awareness
- Payroll reporting
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- An advanced Diploma in Business Administration or Accounting.
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant payroll administration experience.
- Code B Driver’s License.
- Payroll administration in SAP.
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to payroll and benefits administration.
Closing Date: 16 December 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
looking for a job as a driver, Melden Goreseb 0813569395