PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To research, design, and execute people programmes & practices aligned to the O&L Group Organisational Development and Talent Strategy to enable Hartlief to achieve its objectives and promote engaging people experiences..
- Provide input into the O&L Group OD & Talent strategies and execure initiatives in line with the O&L People strategy.
- Collaboratively design and deliver with line managers fit-for-purpose organisational structures and capabilities in line with Hartlief strategy.
- Lead the job profiling and evaluation process for new and existing jobs.
- Research, design and deliver frameworks, tools and people practices that enable the acquisition, management and retention of top talent.
- Partner with the relevant stakeholders and drive the implementation of communication, engagement, and support plans for all OD related projects as and when necessary.
- Collaborate with business and work through Group Talent and Learning & development to deliver learning and development plans in line with business needs.
- Drive the management of remuneration costs to ensure business sustainability, attraction and retention of top talent, in line with relevant salary scales and manpower budget.
- Drive time & attendance compliance especially for overtime and short time in line with contractual working hours of employees.
- Ensure implementation of the O&L Group Performance Management Process in Hartlief to drive performance and new-to-world outcomes.
- Design employee productivity dashboards and present reports to line managers to support business decisions.
- Mentor and coach the Human Capital team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant 4 Year Degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Psychology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in OD, Talent and/or learning & development environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Workforce Planning, Organisational Design methodologies, Talent Management & Development frameworks, Productivity Management, Performance Management, HR Systems, People Development.
- Demonstrable understanding of project management practices and principles.
Leave A Comment