Vivo Energy, the Shell licensee in 16 African markets, was established on 1st December 2011 to distribute and market Sheil-branded fuels and lubricants. We’re looking for people who think smarter, understand our vision and the wider commercial picture and have an insatiable curiosity about the business. People who want to make a difference and have the energy, professionalism and drive to challenge convention, motivate other and achieve more.
We invite suitable qualified individuals to apply for the following positions:
Operations Manager – Oranjemund
- I he primary objective of the role is to provide oversight of all Vivo Energy Operations and Activities in reation to Supply to sites The incumbent will carry full responsibility for all Vivo Energy Namibia on site obligations.
- Acts as Vivo Team Lead and will be the main interface between Vivo Energy and key stakeholders
- To ensure that depot operation processes are done in accordance with specified procedures per site
- Sees to 4 that services to the customer (product deliveries. receipts, invoicing and all necessary documentation) by the Depots arc done expeditiously without delays.
- Manages the HSSEO issues related to product receipt, storage and pipeline transfers.
- Sees to it that the site is in an acceptable state ot mantenance and management of all sub-contractors.
Any applications sent to VIVO ENERGY directly, will NOT be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 04 March 2022