We seek a full-time Operations Manager to oversee, drive, lead, and engage our team.
Greg’s Motor Spares, Namibia’s leading distributor of aftermarket body and spare parts as well as glass and automotive paint. Greg’s currently operates in 21 branches country wide with its head office in Windhoek’s Northern Industry. Greg’s Motor Spares is an equal opportunity employer, committed to provide world-class automotive part services to local, regional and international customers.
Oversee operational activities by ensuring branch managers performs the following functions as per policy and procedures: Staff Management, Sales, Effective Stock Control, Administration, Risk Control, Asset Management, Health & Safety, Housekeeping and maintenance of branches.
• Measures productivity by analysing performance data, and stock activity reports
• Monitoring daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Measuring the efficiency of systems and procedures
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Perform quality controls and monitor KPIs
• Improve operational management systems, processes, best practices and increase quality of customer services.
Bachelors’ degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field required will be an added advantage
• Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
• Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Strong leader, positive motivator, assertive, decisive problem solver
• Knowledge in a part environment will be an added advantage
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Competitive, results driven self-starter with a strong focus on customer service excellence
• Able to lead a team to high levels of performance thus growing the business in the respective regions
• Ethical with a healthy self-concept
This position requires Travelling
Applications should be accompanied by a cover letter detailing the relevant experience of the candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Persons from designated groups are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 27 May 2022