PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To manage and lead business improvement projects throughout the O&L Group of Companies including planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards. The projects can vary from central projects being implemented across the Group to projects within a specific Operating Company and/or function..
Lead selected business projects throughout the Group
- Identify and implement key business projects within the O&L Group of Companies according to best practices within the project management fraternity (task management, critical path management & cost and quality management).
- Perform stakeholder management throughout the project duration.
- Ensure sustainability after project implementation through a documented handover to the relevant business owners.
- Perform project closure evaluation against project charter deliverables have continuous tracking of deliverables implemented against project charter.
Develop and present project reporting
- Agree with stakeholder’s project & post-implementation reporting content / criteria.
Transfer of skills and knowledge
- Facilitate on-the-job training to project participants on systems, processes, project management etc.
Research and best practice
- Conduct in-depth feasibility studies related to projects.
- Research & propose best practices for project design and implementation.
Manage & lead various project teams
- Define project work streams for projects and coordinate selection of team members.
- Lead and manage project team activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A minimum 3-year Degree/National Diploma in Business Sciences / Engineering with 6 or more years’ experience in Project Management.
- Plus, two (2) or more years’ experience in Business Process improvement programs.
- SAP System knowledge will be advantageous.
Closing Date: 16 September 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: