WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Responsible for the coordination of legal accounts handed over to Lawyers for collection.
- Engage with Lawyers regarding problematic areas relating to legal accounts.
- Generate monthly reports for the Debtors department.
- Document discussions held with Principals of legal accounts and file accordingly.
- Scrutinize newspaper daily to obtain information on customers and assess impact for the company.
- Perform monthly interest calculations and ensure legal account customer statements are up to date and reflect all movements e.g. Interest, Legal Fees, Payments.
- Check Bank Statements daily (Debtors & Cash) for payment of legal accounts.
- Perform reconciliations of receipt books to bank statements and legal account allocations.
- Calculate journal entries for processing and ensure accuracy thereof.
- Calculate amount due to Lawyers and forward to Finance Department for settlement.
- Management of the Legal Accounts Assistant.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An excellent communicator and assessor with an eye for detail.
- Effective interpersonal, administration and numerical skills
- Problem-solver with a high level of Emotional Intelligence
- Highly motivated self-starter that can work well under pressure.
- Must have Grade 12.
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce or Law will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Debtors Management and legal matters pertaining to Commercial Agreements or Collections.
- Knowledge of the Kerridge system will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 03 November 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: