Windhoek Consulting Engineers (PTY) Ltd has a vacancy for an Office Administrator in its Luderitz office. The candidate will be responsible for the admin function of the WCE office in Luderitz.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the administrative function of the Luderitz office.
- Receive and redirect telephone calls.
- Receive and direct clients.
- Procurement and management of office supplies.
- Ensure a well presented clean office at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Able to work independently.
- Qualification in Administration will be an advantage.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Interested candidates who meet all of the requirements of the position must complete the “Application for Employment” Form
Please email the “Application for Employment” Form and your CV to:
Please indicate clearly which position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. No correspondence will be entered into on social media. Only emailed applications will be considered.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 30 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted