Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the provision of secretarial and administrative support service to the office and the RFIN Board.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure and monitor the application of policies and procedures by service providers. Take cognisance of resolutions and push for implementation and follow up and provide feedback.
- In conjunction with Operations Manager draft agendas (mostly arising from previous meetings), matters arising, correspondence and related documentation, committees’ matters
- Arrange all Board, committee and operational meetings and record minutes of the meetings.
- Distribute board packs a week before the meeting.
- Responsible for safekeeping of Board and Management minutes, business transactions and other confidential files including statutory, resolutions, agreements, etc
- Prepare and facilitate claims and remuneration for members of the RFIN Board and staff
- Assist Marketing in organising events such as conferences, training for the participation of members and non-members, and make bookings according to the year plan.
- Liaise closely with members in registration, renewal and collecting income due to the Institute and perform banking of income paid by members.
- Liaise closely with the bookkeeper/IT on all updated policies & procedures.
- Monitor the updating and implementation of the policies. Assist in conducting debtors’ analysis in conjunction with the manager
- Responsible for office supply such as stationery, refreshments, and petty cash.
- Ensure compliance and apply correct procedures in the arrangements of travel requirements such as Visas and Permits for the RFIN Board and office.
- Responsible for office cleaning staff
- Follow control and implementation of operational, technical, logistical, financial, administrative, safety and human resources aspects and/or support of the division.
- Own and manage the membership database
Qualifications and Experiences Required:
- Minimum 3 year tertiary level diploma in accounting, finance or administration
- Minimum 2 years working experience in debtors and creditors management.
- Computer Literacy
- Code 08 driver’s license is essential
Please email your CV and supporting documents to:
Closing Date: 09 February 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. RFIN reserves the right not to make an appointment in this position