OBR Teller E – IRC212050
at Drieboom Street, Mariental, Hardap Region, Namibia in FNB Namibia Coastal and Southern Area office Mariental
Ends 19 Jan 2022
- Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
- In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you. Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To provide excellent service by processing client transactions in a quick, accurate and efficient manner according to specified procedures.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant post Grade 12 qualification with a minimum of 25 points or an equivalent IOB qualification.
- 1 years related experience.
Closing Date: 19 January 2022 Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading Location: Mariental
- Achieve net profit growth for business.
- Manage average dollar value of differences to minimise losses to the business.
- Management of cost (Tellers differences) by ensuring correct processing of transactions (deposits, transfers, payments and withdrawals).
- Manage the Service Quality of the Branch through the Branch’s Service Quality Balanced Scorecard.
- Engage with customers in a professional way as specified in the service standards.
- Ensure that the customers’ requests are clearly understood and process the request in a quick and efficient and correct manner.
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Keep abreast with cautionary notices to ensure that all suspicious transactions are reported to branch management.
- Differences, average number of transactions.
- Accept, process and sort deposits to ensure that accounts are correctly credited.
- Perform inter teller transactions to ensure that excess funds are cleared.
- Process cheques and withdrawal slips to ensure that withdrawals are debited to correct accounts
- Cashing and taking in of Foreign Notes and Travelers Cheque’s.
- Daily balancing of all cash holdings (foreign and local).
- Bulk clearing of Foreign Notes to ensure that the branch remains within the authorised foreign cash holding limits.
Iam interest in this work what to work,i want to feed my family.
I’m interested in this position and I’m having a Bachelor degree in finance management .can i also apply for this position. If its so, on which email can I email my resume.
Thank you, hope to here from you soon.