The successful incumbent will be responsible for mine planning development drilling & blasting shift operation including crusher operation capable to handle manpowers
Should have knowledge:
- With statutory requirement as per mining rules, Regulation, Act and other Government Laws.
- Responsible for all mining activities. (Production, Safety, Development, Statutory etc).
- Responsible for Drilling & Blasting.
- Responsible for all mining and machinery operation in shift working.
- Responsible for maintenance of haulage roads & dust suppression.
- Responsible for better availability & utilization of equipment.
- Responsible for recovery of Granite.
- Responsible for the development of Mines.
- Any other work assigned by the Seniors/Superior authority
- Development of detailed safe work procedure & ensure its implementation.
- Coordinates open-pit activities like work scheduling, planning, drilling, blasting, excavation and transportation etc.
- Control pit operations to detect violation of safety regulations and compile safety and production records.
- Responsible to ensure proper use and maintenance of personal protective equipment of Man and machineries.
- Carry out prescribed tasks/projects in accordance with contract requirements. Carry out allocated shift tasks/projects within set time limits.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards, policies and procedures, codes of practice and legislation related to mine safety and environment as well.
- Responsible for effective use of resources and control expenses to meet budgetary controls.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Mining
- Must have at least 5-10 years mine management experience
- Must be able to oversee shift process and provide appropriate instruction to designated teams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain accurate data
Send you application to:
Leave A Comment