Reporting to the Sales Representative, the merchandiser will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Execute sales objectives against agreed QDVP5 standards.
- Daily in store merchandising against agreed sales objectives, promotions and forward share objectives (Displays, gondola’s and forward share).
- Execute catalogue stock counts for orders to be placed. Follow up and control of EDI order execution
- Merchandise to planogram and rotate warehouse and in store stock in line with FIFO stock rotation principles.
- Timeous weekly claims preparation and processing in line with agreed returns policy and targets for approval and sign off by sales representative / Area Sales Manager.
- Support stock receipts and offloading and review delivery against placed orders. Check stock shelf life parameters on delivery.
- Provide order delivery feedback to ensure world class demand chain service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Communicate proactively with Store Managers and Staff as well as Sales Representative /Tele-Ordering to ensure high customer service levels.
Qualification and Preferred Traits
- Grade 12
- At least one (1) year experience in Merchandising in the FMCG environment
- Good listening and communication skills
- Confident, hard-working employee to meet high performance standards
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible team player
- Relationship builder with interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter
Please submit your curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications with a cover letter clearly indicating the position you are applying for to e-mail:
Closing Date: 21 January 2022
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned