Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Hartlief Continental Meat Products
Job Grade: B2
Department: HL Sales
Line Manager: Freddy Shikongo Embanga
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To merchandise Hartlief stock in Key Account outlets as per sales standards by ensuring that point of sale (POS) materials and Hartlief pricing is updated and maintained in the trade. To assist the sales representative in the promotion and sales of Hartlief products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Grade 12 certificate, 1-2 years’ experience working as a Merchandiser in FMCG environment
- Knowledge of cold chain and customer service experience will be an added advantage
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Merchandise Hartlief stock in outlets as per Sales Standards.
- Ensures that point of sale material is up to date, neat, clean and prominent.
- Checks that displays are well exposed, neat and maintained.
- Responsible for updating and maintain point of sale (POS) materials and HARTLIEF pricing in outlet.
- Ensures that displays are visible in such a manner that it has an immediate impact on customers and consumers.
- Execute continuous stock rotation (FIFO) and keep ullages to agreed minimum.
- Ensure that ullages and quality claims are uplifted weekly.
- Reacts immediately to customer complaints or refers complaints to Sales Representatives.
- Ensures that display work is according to Hartlief Quality Standards.
- Provide a friendly customer service when required.
Closing Date: 22 September 2022