Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Hartlief Continental Meat Products
Job Grade: B2
Department: HL Sales
Line Manager: Freddy Shikongo Embanga
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To merchandise Hartlief stock in Key Account outlets as per sales standards by ensuring that point of sale (POS) materials and Hartlief pricing is updated and maintained in the trade. To assist the sales representative in the promotion and sales of Hartlief products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
- Grade 12 certificate, 1-2 years’ experience working as a Merchandiser in FMCG environment
- Knowledge of cold chain and customer service experience will be an added advantage
KEY JOB OUTPUTS:
- Merchandise Hartlief stock in outlets as per Sales Standards.
- Ensures that point of sale material is up to date, neat, clean and prominent.
- Checks that displays are well exposed, neat and maintained.
- Responsible for updating and maintain point of sale (POS) materials and HARTLIEF pricing in outlet.
- Ensures that displays are visible in such a manner that it has an immediate impact on customers and consumers.
- Execute continuous stock rotation (FIFO) and keep ullages to agreed minimum.
- Ensure that ullages and quality claims are uplifted weekly.
- Reacts immediately to customer complaints or refers complaints to Sales Representatives.
- Ensures that display work is according to Hartlief Quality Standards.
- Provide a friendly customer service when required.
Closing Date: 22 September 2022
how can i apply this position
am interest for this position
Hope this mail finds you well,
My Name is Bernadette Markus, I’m here by asking help from your respective company /organization to apply for an available job. Inherently I’m an extrovert and therefore adapt the ability to function well in a team. I’m an honest person. I believe in overcoming challenges in the working environment and only need the opportunity to prove myself. Feel the need to kindly go through my CV.
Thank you, I will be waiting on your prompt response.