Debmarine Namibia requires the services of a Materials Requirement Planner: Supply Chain. The purpose of the position is to manage, control and co-ordinate the inventory functions of all Debma-rine Namibia stock items by optimising the investment in stock through the creation and mainte-nance of material masters, setting and maintaining inventory levels and purchasing of the correct materials to ensure that the demand from the users are met.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Manage, control and co-ordinate the inventory functions of all Debmarine Namibia stock items
• Create and maintain Materials Master Data pertaining to holding and replenishment levels (MRP Parameters). • Setting and maintain inventory levels
• Purchasing the correct materials to ensure the demand from the end-users is met.
• Analyse data to make suggestions for stock optimisation.
• Continuously liaise with customers to improve service delivery and general customer satisfaction.
• Maintains knowledge of production levels to ensure adequate stocks of materials are on hand for production purposes.
• Reviews out-of-stock situations and requests expediting as and when required from buyers.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Attention to detail, analytical thinking, ability to work independently
• Confidentiality, Integrity and Credibility, Planning and Organising skills
• Management skills, Assertiveness, Customer service orientated, Good interpersonal and communication, problem solving skills and teamwork
• General technical and operational appreciation
• Data Analysis, Data Structures and Reporting Data
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• National Diploma in Logistics / Materials Management / Purchasing.
• Degree in Logistics / Materials Management / Purchasing will be an added advantage
• SAP MM MRP or other ERP MRP systems with appropriate operational experience.
• Three (3) years relevant experience
For queries, please contact Berhilde Ndara on Tel: +264 61 2978648
Preference will be given to Namibian citizens and designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a comprehensive CV with proof of qualifications and experience to email@example.com.
In subject line please indicate position applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to further assess-ment and screening.
CLOSING DATE: 24 JUNE 2022