A vacancy exists for Materials Handling Operator on a 3-month fixed term contract (renewable) in the Warehouse section within the Supply Chain department. Reporting to the Warehouse Controller, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the effective and efficient issuing and binning of goods (stock items, upkeeping of the support equipment, loading and offloading of incoming and outgoing freight delivery trucks, collections, cycle counting and receiving of items).
Key Performance Areas:
- Maintaining health, safety and environmental standards;
- Delivering stock and non-stock items;
- Loading/Offloading of Trucks;
- Issuing and binning of goods (stock items)
- Efficient and effective receipt of goods
- Checking equipment / vehicles;
- Operating materials handling equipment; and
- Delivering / collecting freight outside / inside the mine site
Requirements and experience:
- Grade 12 with 20 points;
- Two years’ experience in a stock control environment as well as in operating equipment for loading and offloading of goods;
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage; and
- A valid code C driver’s licence.
- Communication Skills (Read & Write)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Capabilities
- Computer skills
Closing Date: 04 November 2022
The company ONLY accept application via their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
I have been working for a Stevedoring company, with offloading and loading the verses and transportation of goods to various locations. I have more experience in administration and I believe this job can fit me well. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for further details. I will appreciate it very much.
Serious in needs of job 0814321653
I am interested for this position,I have an experience in handling forklift with 9 years experience and a grade 12 certificate. I can be contacted at 0813152207.
Afternoon am lumbu Axel i have expirience in WELDING I have level 3 certifivate am hard working