PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The position is responsible for the development, planning and implementation of the O&L Leisure Marketing strategy to drive sustainable growth across the O&L Leisure portfolio.
- Develop O&L Leisure Portfolio Marketing strategy and brand positioning.
- Develop and share with key stakeholders, an understanding of the competitive Leisure industry landscape, competitor performance, trends in key customer segments.
- Define key target customer segments for the O&L Leisure portfolio.
- In collaboration with the O&L Leisure MD, hotel GM’s and all other key stakeholders, develop and lead the annual O&L Leisure Marketing portfolio strategy, including vision, key objectives engagement plan and KPI’s against all key target segments.
- Translate O&L Leisure Portfolio strategy into an effective and robust media, digital and activation plan within agreed budgets and including robust KPI’s and measurement plans.
- Assist in cascading the high-level strategy into operational objectives and budgets for relevant departments.
- Lead and drive agreed O&L Leisure marketing strategy implementation excellence to achieve KPI’s.
- Lead, coach and develop reporting teams
Experience and Qualifications:
- Honours or post-graduate qualification in Marketing, PR, Communications or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ marketing (including digital) experience in the Hotel Leisure industries.
- A Degree with at least 8 years of experience in the Marketing, PR, Communications and equivalent in the Leisure industries of which 5 years in a middle management role
- Prior work experience within the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
- Be Authentic
- Live the Values
- Cause Alignment
- Take Bold Stands
- Lead Growth
- Deliver Extraordinary Results
- Inspire Innovation
Closing Date: 07 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below:
Leave A Comment