The incumbent will support the formulation and implementation of marketing and advertising strategies, aimed at showcasing the appeal of the Nedbank brand, with the implicit focus on increasing brand visibility and general consumer awareness of Nedbank’s products and services. Impactful marketing campaigns, resulting in tangible business growth, will be a key deliverable.
- Consistent line of sight regarding current marketing trends and concepts.
- Oversee the interpretation of data to inform actionable insights for product advertising and content development.
- Prudent budgetary alignment.
- Effective internal liaison in development of briefs: co-ordination of the inputs from internal stakeholders to ensure that briefs are aligned to business and marketing objectives.
- Understanding of branding & brand building principles and techniques as drivers of marketing strategies, plans and campaigns.
- Measure marketing campaigns through the application of relevant measurement & tracking tools.
- Manage creative review processes to ensure due regard for all marketing and governance principles
- Management of agencies through debriefs, facilitating approvals and post-approval delivery of the defined activities.
- Comply with governance requirements in order to minimize risk to all stakeholders.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 (25 points).
- Degree with specialization in Marketing
- At least six (6) years marketing experience, of which two (years) should entail supervisory responsibilities.
- Exposure in the field of creative development within the marketing and advertising discipline will be advantageous.
- Understanding of marketing strategy principles.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Financial management skills.
- Marketing mix optimization skills.
- Intrinsic knowledge of digital marketing
- Analytical & negotiation skills
Closing Date: 22 January 2022
Leave A Comment