Responsible for the designing and implementation of the marketing strategy for the various Hartlief brand and product portfolios. Responsibilities could include monitoring and maintaining the quality of marketing, market research and project development activities to ensure a balanced and profitable brand portfolio strategy, locally, regionally and export, executed in categories based on relevant consumer research.
- Marketing, brand and portfolio Strategy and plan development, implementation and execution.
- Departmental Budgeting.
- Project Management and Implementation.
- Overall Hartlief Brand and portfolio Management.
- Lead the Brand and Product Innovation and Renovation process.
- Lead the Corporate Social Investment & sponsorship strategy and implementation plan.
- Digital Marketing.
- Leadership of the department and team members.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant 3-year Marketing Degree. Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in the FMCG industry with 5+ years on Senior Management level.
- Meat industry experience.
- Experience in leading Cross functional Teams.
- Professional knowledge of innovation best practice, product development and marketing strategies.
- Extensive Project Management Leadership experience (Min 5 years).
- Knowledge on brands management and equity.
- Digital marketing experience, insights and strategy execution.
- Extensive market and consumer research knowledge.