Debmarine Namibia requires the services of a Marine Electrician. The successful incumbent will provide a safe, efficient, reliable installation and maintenance of electrical equipment and to reliably deliver the right work.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Performs general fault finding and maintenance duties
- Performing planned maintenance and preventative maintenance.
- Carrying out general fault finding and troubleshooting on all electrical and related systems.
- Identifying and making recommendations on equipment and apparatus considered beyond repairs.
- Maintains electrical and related systems by optimising usage of available spares and equipment.
- Maintains circuit diagrams of equipment fitted and maintains a filing service of these diagrams.
- Oversee inport repairs where necessary and monitors that work orders are carried out according to company standards
- Records all work carried out on a daily basis and forwards information to the Supervisor.
- Executes the work management section of the business process framework.
- Submits work requests as and when required to be approved work within 24 hours by the relevant HOD as per Operating Model principles
- Provides input as required by the AMO to specify all requirements for completing approved work as per the Operating Model principle.
- Follows-up with Senior Technician the delivery of requirements for every work package to be completed at the scheduled time as per Operating Model principles who reviews relevant SAP reports.
- Completes all allocated work to specification at the right time by ensuring the team is trained on the work management section of the Operating Model which includes the execution of work to required standard and specification.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Computer applications – MS Office Applications software
- Planning, organising and administrative skills
- Analysing, learning and researching
- Innovative, adapting and responding to change
- Mechanical and Electrical appreciation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Grade 12 with pass marks in English, Maths and Science
- Qualified Artisan with Trade Certificate from recognized institution
- Three (3) years post qualification experience as an Artisan
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
Please submit a comprehensive CV with proof of qualifications and experience to:
Closing Date: 08 July 2022
– Preference will be given to Namibian citizens and designated persons as prescribed by the Namibian Affirmative Action Act. firmative Action Act.
– WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
– Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and shall be subjected to further assess-ment and screening.