Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Engen Limited
Purpose of the Job
To manage, grow and execute Engen Namibia’s long and short-term sustainable revenue growth strategies as well as to optimize shareholder value and the execution of the strategic objectives of the Board.
- To develop an overall Sales, Retail, Product and Marketing strategy for the Affiliate
- To put strategies in place that will ensure that Engen Namibia meets the business targets
- Identify specific opportunities for Engen Namibia to make contact and negotiate for business.
- To ensure product availability within theAffiliate at all times (liaise with Supply Chain division in South Africa to set up a consistent supply chain).
- To build business relationships with major external stakeholders within Namibia to ensure that the Engen brand grows in line with the strategic objectives of the Board
- To report on stakeholders’ interventions and outcomes
- To liaise with Government bodies to gain cooperation and fast track the implementation of strategies
- Liaise with various departments in the Group to support Engen Namibia
- Analyze strategic business problems and identify initiatives to address non-performance or optimization of business products within the Affiliate
- Manage Internal and external audits reports
- Management skills
- Working Knowledge and understanding of financial principles
- Business Acumen & Strategic thinking
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Innovative, Strong Leadership skills, Planning, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective networks
- Energetic, Team player, Assertive, Persuasive and Independent
- NQF Level 9- Masters Degree in Business Administration/Master of Business Leadership or equivalent
- 10 years’ senior management experience in the petroleum industry
- 15 years Petroleum industry experience
- 10 years Commercial and Retail working experience in the petroleum industry
- Minimum 5 years experience functioning as an MD
- Minimum 5 years experience interacting at board level
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Marine and Aviation business
- Detailed understanding of HSEQ within the context of the petroleum industry
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted (June 12, 2022)
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.