Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Job Grade: D4
LOCATION: Windhoek AVIS Plant
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To lead the Quality Assurance department of Namibia Dairies throughout the entire value chain by enforcing compliance, managing/maintaining quality certifications, addressing non-conformance matters, facilitating quality audits thereby complying with the O&L Group Quality policies, customers, food safety regulations and Quality standards/specifications.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- 4-year Bachelors’ Degree in Food Science or related field.
- 8-10 years’ experience in a quality department of which 8 years must be in a management position.
- Experience with implementing an effective food safety standard.
- FMCG & Manufacturing experience
- 10 or more years’ experience in the dairy and Food industry with management experience.
- SAP Experience
- Develop, implement & maintain a Quality Assurance strategy and standards for Namibia Dairies.
- Review quality control & quality assurance function, complying with customer & external auditor standards in-line with FSSC 22000.
- Manage Departmental expenses in line with Budget forecasts.
- Prepare annual operating, training & CAPEX budget for the Department.
- Implement Work Instructions, Procedures in line with the identified/implemented food safety system standards, and legal regulations.
- Oversee holistic non-conformance procedure.
- Identify and maintain early warning system to ensure minimum loss and maximum shelf life of products through proactiveness.
- Consolidate monthly reports on non-conformances, customer complaints/trends and system and process shortcomings to MD & Management team to support continuous improvement and enhance quality.
- Implement, manage, control, and give recommendations on quality management systems, production processes, distribution, and product quality through regular spot checks.
- Design, implement and monitor supplier management programs.
- Approve the initial quality of supplier ingredients and packaging material in compliance to contract Service level Agreement specifications.
- Analyze the quality of raw milk from milk parlour, tanker to silo and make recommendations to enhance its quality where necessary
- Schedule and organize internal, entire Cold chain and supplier premises audits as stipulated in the ISO procedure and Compile Report on findings.
- Schedule and organize internal, entire Cold chain and supplier premises audits as per the Food Safety Standard procedure in place.
- Advise and guide Departmental Heads in addressing identified requirements from internal and external auditing bodies, International Best Practices with implementation of the corrective actions and improvements.
- Lead and drive a high performance culture within the Quality department.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Assertive Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Report Writing skills
- Analytical Ability
- Planning & Organizing
- Networking skills
- Influencing skills
- Numerical skills
- Presentation skills
- Conflict resolution
Closing Date: 14 November 2022
Hi I m a graduate in the field of Human Resource management,I got Honours degree in Human Resource management please I m looking for job.My contact number is 0816637251
Hi I m a graduate in the field of Business Administration I got Honours degree in Business Administration please I m looking for job.I got experience for more than 15 years now with ministry of Defense My contact number is 081 2983418.