WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Plan and execute marketing strategies.
Media and communications management to various customer segments.
- Compile the annual marketing budget.
Contracts Management by negotiating competitive rates and Service Level agreements with service providers.
- Ensure quality production management.
- Conceptualize promotion strategies with the annual marketing plan.
- Artwork and design coordination.
- Signate and employer branding.
- Staff management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A strong leader and team builder with great interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- An enthusiastic, marketing driven individual with a “hands-on” attitude.
- Financial understanding.
- Someone who can effectively plan, multitask, and prioritize.
- Be passionate about marketing, delivering quality customer service and working with a diverse group of people.
- Grade 12.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years marketing and sales
management experience in the Retail, FMCG or the Building Industry.
- Proven experience managing a Marketing
- Campaign from inception to completion.
- Code B Driver’s License.
- MS Office package proficient.
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.