Skip to content
Manager (Junior Procurement) – PUPKEWITZ MEGABUILD
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- To analyze competitor pricing.
- Oversee the buying function at all branches.
- Discuss prices in products with suppliers.
- To source new products and suppliers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A candidate with the ability to negotiate prices on products.
- Someone with time management skills and has excellent problem-solving skills.
- Sound communication, numeracy, interpersonal skills.
- A candidate who has a high tolerance for frustration, result-oriented and dependable.
- Someone who has knowledge of the trading and logistics environment of a builder’s merchant.
- Should have Grade 12 with 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, Commerce or similar recommended.
- Product and supplier knowledge
- Experience in the paint industry will be an added advantage.
Closing Date: 17 February 2022