To effectively manage and support the Human Resources function and thus provides an efficient HR service to the whole of NIPAM, as well as to initiate and develop measures towards an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Human Capital Policy Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- Remuneration Management and Support Services
- Labour relations
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Staff Management
- Personal effectiveness and competency development
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Psychology or related qualification
- NQF Level 7
- 8 Years relevant experience of which 3 years should be in a managerial position.
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of qualifications and Identification document or passport. Applications should be emailed to:
Closing Date: 31 March 2022
– NIPAM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from designated groups e.g. women and persons with disabilities, in particular, in terms of the Affirmative Action (Employment) (Act No. 29 of 1998).