Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: Namibia Dairies (Pty)Ltd
Job Grade: D4
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Manager: Finance monitors and reviews the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company. Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training, and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures. Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor, and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- Qualified CA (relevant B degree and board examinations)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a financial management position.
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- SAP Experience would be an added advantage
- CIMA / CIMA Strategic level would be added advantage.
- Ensures business processes, administration, and financial management.
- Maintains accounting system.
- Leads planning and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
- Reviews financial reports.
- Prepares financial forecasts.
- Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance.
- Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Assists management to make financial decisions.
- Supervises employees.
- Investigates means to improve profitability.
- Reviews and processes payments of the company.
- Maintains an accurate filing and record keeping system for all financial statements and company documents.
- Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Attention to detail
- Strong quantitative skills
- Working knowledge of GAAP/IFRS principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Analyzing skills
- Decision making skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Financial modeling skills
Closing Date: 21 October 2022
Leave A Comment