Purpose of the Job:
To lead and effectively manage the Employee Relations function at the NTA.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Policies, Procedures and Legislation
- Trade Union Negotiations
- Managing Discipline
- Managing Grievances and complaints
- Affirmative Action
- Staff Management
Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Employee Relations or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution (NQF Level 7).
- Seven (7) years’ relevant experience of which three (3) years in a supervisory capacity.
- Report writing skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Negotiating skills
- Conflict management skills
- Driver’s Licence
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or couriered, hand delivered at NTA Village, Rand Street, Khomasdal (former Rössing Foundation). P. O. Box 70407 Khomasdal. Tel +264 61 2078 550.
Closing Date: 11 March 2022
– The NTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and candidates from designated groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that reference checks and competency assessment tests will be conducted and qualifications will be verified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only certified documents will be accepted. Qualifications obtained from outside Namibia must be evaluated by NQA (Namibia Qualification Authority).
– The NTA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.