To support the Head of Stakeholder Engagement, CSR and Sponsorships with the successful implementation of the bank’s Corporate Social Responsibility and Sponsorship strategies, in support of the overall bank strategy..
Key Performance Areas (KPAs):
1. OVERALL COORDINATION AND REVIEW OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SPONSORSHIP POLICIES AND STRATEGIES
- Review of Group Corporate Social Responsibility and Sponsorship Policies to ensure alignment and recommend deviations where needed, in accordance with the review schedule.
1.1 Provision of Management Reports
Responsible for management reports that comprises amongst others:
- CSR committee reports submissions according to set schedule.
- Executive management report submissions
1.2 Group Support
- Support Executive: Marketing and Corporate Communication Services as well as the Head: Stakeholder Engagement, CSR, and Sponsorships with representation on the Capricorn Group Foundation Management Committee.
2. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY INITIATIVES
- Management and coordination of the Bank’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
2.1 CSR project coordination
Responsible for the process that involves:
- Providing Financial management and Secretarial Services to the CSR Committee as per Terms of Reference..
- Planning, management, and implementation of Bank Windhoek Cancer Apple Project
- Evaluation of project impact and feedback to CSR Committee
- Ensure adequate visibility of the Bank Windhoek brand through its CSR activities, and PR coverage thereof.
3. SPONSORSHIP INITIATIVES
- Alignment with Bank Windhoek’s Sponsorship policy and Strategy focus areas.
- Actively source sponsorship opportunities that align with the bank’s sponsorship strategy as well as support the Stakeholder Engagement and overall bank strategy.
- Ensure adequate visibility of the Bank Windhoek brand through its sponsorship by engaging with Brand Marketing and Strategic Communications.
4. CORPORATE COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- Plan and control sponsorship management strategically to ensure that the Bank obtains maximum publicity through its sponsorships, while at the same time utilizing sponsored events as stakeholder engagement opportunities
- Public relations and medial liaison on sponsored initiatives, in collaboration with the Strategic Communication division.
5. DEPARTMENTAL MANAGEMENT
5.1 Customer Service
- Handle internal and external clients and stakeholders in a professional manner.
6. Training and Development
- Identify and effectively plan formal and on-the-job training to ensure that sufficient expertise is available to deal with the work.
- Preparedness/willingness to perform any other reasonable and lawful instruction/task on time and correct as and when requested.
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Planning and Organising
- A minimum of three years field related experience
- Three years Diploma/Degree in a communications related field
- Affiliation to a professional body, e.g., PRISA
- Leadership Development Training
Closing Date: 05 October 2022
The company ONLY accept applications vis their career portal. Interested candidates can apply via the link below: