WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Manage all operational functions, including Marketing, Sales, Administration, and Industrial Relations of the Branch.
- Manage Stock levels, Shrinkage, and all other expenses to acceptable standards.
- Uphold the Pupkewitz mission of Customer Satisfaction Through Service Excellence.
- Drive initiatives to increase the branch’s Market Share.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain company policies & procedures throughout all operational activities.
- Train and Develop staff with the aim on increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Act as a Mentor to your staff members, through motivating and guiding staff to reach their full potential.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A strong leader and team builder with sound interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when
presented with a challenge.
- An enthusiastic, business driven individual with a “hands-on” attitude.
- Financial understanding.
- Someone who can effectively plan, multitask and prioritize.
- Be passionate about customer service and
working with diverse group of people.
- Should have Grade 12.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (NQF Level 7) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ managerial experience in
Retail, FMCG or the Construction Industry.
- Must have a valid Code B Driver’s License.
- Kerridge system experience would be an
Closing Date: 16 May 2022
We value diversity and encourage applications from all designated groups. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.
Leave A Comment