Primary purpose of position:
To plan, direct, control and administer the administration and compensation and payroll processes of the company to ensure compliance to all statutory requirements. To provide a variety of human resources services to the company.
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Payroll administration & reports
- Liaison: Pension and Medical Aid Funds
- Staff management
- SAP R/3
- Compensation Programme
Educational and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Human Science with 3 years relevant experience in Human Resources administration and compensation at supervisory level.
Skills and Knowledge requirements
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Practical experience in negotiations/mediations/conciliation will be an added advantage
- Sound interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong conflict handling and coordination skills
- Sound knowledge of the Labour Act
- Must have a valid Code BE Driver’s Licence.
Candidates who comply with the above criteria and competency areas should submit letters of applications, certified copies of relevant qualifications together with a detailed curriculum vitae to:
The Executive: Human Resources;
P O Box 287;
– Documents should not exceed 30MB.
– Applicants who do not receive any response within three weeks after the closing date must accept that their applications were not considered favourably.
Note: NamPost is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates in line with affirmative action guidelines.