To deliver full-time facilitation, training and lecturing at NIPAM, conduct research and consultancy for the Namibian Public Sector under the centre Director’s supervision, and manage various stakeholder groups (including resource persons) under control to meet the centre objectives.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Business Centre Strategy
- Lecturing / Training
- Assistance to quality improvement
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration / Management or equivalent qualification
- NQF Level 9
- 8 years Lecturing, Training and Consultancy experience
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS / LICENSES
- Certificate/training in adult learning focusing on curriculum/material development, facilitation, assessment and moderation
Applications should include a Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of qualifications and Identification document or passport. Applications should be emailed to:
Closing Date: 31 March 2022
– NIPAM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from designated groups e.g. women and persons with disabilities, in particular, in terms of the Affirmative Action (Employment) (Act No. 29 of 1998).