Location: Windhoek, NA
Company: O&L Leisure (Pty) Ltd
Job Grade: D1
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To provide management with accurate and timely management accounting information, interpretation of information relating to financial and business management, and to facilitate the company in reaching financial and non-financial goals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES:
- A degree in Management Accounting or financial Accounting
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in management accounting
- SAP Knowledge
- Accounting & business concepts knowledge
- Valid Code B driving license
- Prepare monthly performance reports and assist in preparation of management accounting pack.
- Prepare monthly results, budgets and profit forecasts to Senior Leadership Team.
- Assist in the interim and annual budgeting process es for the organization and the execution thereof.
- Carry out SAP Functions such as annual cycle reviews( master data maintenance ), report writing etc.
- Manage, monitor and influence the process of cost control for entire business, by guiding and advising on new budgeting techniques, efficient planning and cost control.
- Ensure the financial disciplines area adhered to by all managers in the company, specifically with regards to overhead expenses.
- Develop key performance indicators for the relevant sections of the organization.
- Perform financial forecasting and provide financial advice on new projects
- Perform impact assessment of pricing and sales volume fluctuation on profitability
- Ensure performance standards are on world-class benchmark, through research and regular benchmarking.
- Oversee that the SAP controlling month-end procedure is executed timely and accurately within agreed timelines
- Assertive communication
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical ability
- Computer literacy
Closing Date : 06 June 2022